Friday, August 21, 2009

What a day!

It's been very stressful today. Family stuff, we started schoolwork today, and I started my new online job today. Please pray it pans out. I believe it will. I don't believe that God would have provide this job for me then yank it away. But I am on trial until the end of next week. Basically I am a virtual admin assistant. Interesting work and in the insurance industry.

The wind is blowing like crazy tonight, whistling around the edges of the building.

I cleaned tonight between IMs with my new boss who lives in NEW YORK. Can you believe it?
Trying to get organized, packing up winter clothes for storage, throwing out trash, getting rid of obsolete stuff, setting up an office in the bedroom plus leave room for walking. The girls each have a folding tray table to do their school work. Hannah sat in here with me so I could read instructions to her, Lauren worked in the living room. James was fussy, but I hope to get him on a schedule to sleep without my holding him...I know a bad habit I got him into, but if you hadn't slept from his birth until he was 2 months old, you would have done ANYTHING to get him to sleep. Rocking him was the answer..now to break him of it, if I can. Lauren has been a big help in caring for him while I make phone calls, but I don't want to stress her out. Once I start getting paid, I may take him to the local daycare for a couple of hours a day. Not what I want to do, but we'll see if we can make it work here first.

Kind of quiet and more relaxed around here lately. Very strange feeling, sometimes welcome, sometimes sad.

Looking for some pygmy goats if you know if anyone who has any local to me, shoot me an email.

Well, I am to bed...good night all.

No comments: