Friday, August 28, 2009

Rain tonight! Thank God! I had to run and get the clothes off of the line, pick up some stuff really quick, plus secure the tops on my storage tubs. I really need to get the rest of them in the barn.

I also want to clean out behind the cabin, put everything in the barn, cut the weeds, paint the back of the cabin, plus declutter the inside. I feel this sense of urgency to get the house in shape for the winter.

Was able to get a lot of baby clothes for James at Babies R Us for $1.00. Got a stack of 9mo, 12mo and 18mo for cheap! I was so excited.

Tonight was the first time the girls dad took them for his visitation. They were excited, but came home a little upset. Apparently, he wasn't in a good mood all night, and he was rude when he dropped them off. It felt strange to be by myself with the baby. We went to eat with my sister. He was such a flirt all night, smiley and laughing. He ate great too, lots of bites of green beans, rice, mashed potatoes and he really LOVED the vanilla ice cream. LOL!

Well, gotta go, it's after midnight and I am TIRED.

No comments: