It was a wonderful day. I washed the car today ($1.25 by hand vs. the $6.0 I normally pay for the drive thru automated), threw out the trash in the car, picked up the animal feed and stopped by the grocery store to get a few perishables, plus allowed the girls a snack item.
I fried chicken legs for dinner, Lauren's favorite, she wasn't too thrilled with the green beans, but she had to eat a spoonful.
It was very relaxing today with my project done and errands complete. I cleaned some today, made the girls their chore charts and posted on the fridge. Lauren had all hers done before I got up this morning. Hannah had to be coaxed a long.
We received 7 eggs today, including one bantam. The other 4 bantams don't appear to be laying yet since arriving here, maybe they are stressed or hiding their eggs.
Talked to a good friend online for a while today, as well as, my mom. She had her webcam on and the girls were excited to see her and the new Cavalier Spaniel puppy they bought the other day. Their 15 year old Cocker died earlier this year. We were surprised they got another dog as they claimed they wouldn't, but I knew they would. They are both softees.
I need to set up my sewing area tomorrow. Other items on my list to complete are:
clear shelves of DVDs and put them in an CD album
sort clothes and stack on shelves
clear top of dressers for school books
clean kitchen
put winter clothes in rubber maid tub
clean out fridge
organize pantry
set up desk in living room
move computer around in living room
clean stroller
clean out car
cut grass behind cabin
laundry
No comments:
Post a Comment