Friday, September 18, 2009
A Chilly Morning
Sewing like a madwoman, hoping to have enough product (hats, blankets, diaper covers) to make a good amount tomorrow. Please pray I sell enough to go towards the feed bill. Please pray for the kids too, everyone has a cold.
Working on getting ready for winter. After I finish making these items, I will be going through my blanket stash and making sure everything is washed and ready. Nights are pretty chilly for South Texas already, at least in my little valley.
The wood is cut and stacked already, I am so thankful we did that earlier in the year. I need to clean out the wood stove, and start picking up kindling pieces and possibly make fire starters.
I am also working on curtains for the pantry, and am continuing the every ongoing saga of decluttering. I want to be able to walk through my eight food wide home without killing myself, so more stuff has to go out to the sale pile.
Goats are fed and eggs gathered for the morning, the pond is overflowing thanks to the recent rains. I hope I have fish left after this summer's drought, and those pesky cranes.
It's dove season, and we woke to guns going off all over the place. I am praying no stray bullets or shells end up our way. Hope everyone has a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment