Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Woke to rain, overcast most of the day. Goat still alive. Bo is a sweetie so far. Though he does love to bark all the time. When does he sleep?

Work went well today, not too overwhelming. Did lots of laundry this afternoon. Girls finished their school work this evening. It's like pulling teeth to get Lauren to read. Hannah is excited to work, oh for the days when Lauren was just like that....

I was planning to start watering the South East pasture, but it's been raining almost every day. I have turned the water onto the pond a couple of days this week, as it is drying up. I was praying for a big gully washer, but it hasn't appeared, only 1 1/2 inches this week. Which I am thankful for, Praise God!

On the agenda for the morning:

dishes
animals
work
sewing

Upcoming craft show, gotta get cracking on my items.

No comments: