Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day at the Lake

I guess the title is a little deceptive. We could see the lake from my mom and Randy's condo, but the girls and I actually spent most of the day at the resort pool, while the guys went to the driving range, then snuck off to town to see Spiderman 3. Later that afternoon, we all went back to the pool, then my mom and the kid played minature golf. We went back to the condo where my mom fixed dinner, and Hannah had her daily melt down. If she doesn't get a nap she tends to be very grumpy, and have a tantrum in the afternoon. I know it is because she is tired. I tried to get her to sleep, but she wouldn't. I ended up sprinkling water in her face with my fingers, to get her to stop screaming. I had to flick water at her about four times before she stopped, and then would sit down calmly at the table and eat dinner. We then packed it up and headed home, arriving around 10:20 p.m. We are very tired.

I have been neglecting Candi, though I know she has been busy packing, and I am trying not to harass her. I will call her tomrrow to see when we can get together. I sure do miss talking with her and seeing her, so does Hannah. Now that school is out for the summer, we can hopefully spend more time together swimming, etc.

Off to bed......

No comments: