"May the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14This verse is out of my devotional reading for today. I really need to take this verse to heart right now, as I am fast losing my temper with the girls today. In verse 13 it says "keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression." This is my prayer right now.
I didn't get up early enough this morning to set out my yard sale stuff. It is grey and dreary this morning and I had absolutely zero motivation.
Completed a few chores, but seem to be spending most of my afternoon disciplining the girls. They just aren't getting the "obey the first time" rule, and the consequences.
Sewed for about an hour, finished a pair of muslin shorts/bloomers for Hannah to wear under her dresses. She likes to hang upside down on any available branch, railing, etc., and doesn't understand the concept of modesty it seems. Therefore, everyone at church is quite familiar with her underwear. These bloomers should help. As soon as my batteries are charged for the camera, I will take pictures of the two slips and the blooomers I sewed, along with the pumpkins and the rest of the garden.
White eyelet petticoat

White cotton petticoat with pink trim

Muslin bloomers (knee length) with pastel rainbow trim

The guys went to cut more wood. A lot of trees down in the area, so we are getting word of where we need to go to pick it up. With luck, it will be dry enough for the winter. Most of what they have picked up so far is already half rotted, many with hollow centers.
Check back for pictures of the garden, ran out of time and daylight.
***FYI: I updated the gift shoppe web page at www.geocities.com/queensedgefarm. I am also working on getting the Pay Pal link up and running, so if you or someone you know would like to support our homestead business please go ahead and order! I'd greatly appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment