
Okay, found this online, and thought I'd try it, not really sure if I am doing it right, but someone let me know if you notice...
I am thankful for a neighbor that gave me 21 sweet potato plants this morning.
I am thankful for the cooler weather this morning.
I am thankful for a good friend in Candi, even though I interrupt her day to talk to her on the phone.
I am thankful for a good friend in Tammy, because she puts up with my gardening questions, over and over again.
I am thankful my kids are healthier, now that winter is over.
I am thankful that God has protected my garden through two major storms and a tornado.
2 comments:
I am thankful for your blog. I get such a blessing and pleasure each time I visit
Hi Amy! I'm trying to play catch-up on your blog, but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. We;re kind of out in the country, too, and my family teases me when I say 'I'm headed into town this afternoon ...' or something like that. :)
Glad your tomatoes were spared; have any red ones yet? Some of our Sweet 100's are just starting to turn. I forgot how good they taste!!
Look forward to seeing you around the 'net more.
~Brea
Post a Comment