
I was up bright and early to get my chores done before Lauren's school friend and her mom arrived. Finished my baking for the week, and it is about gone, with all the company we had this afternoon. Travelled to Candi's house to pick up some freezer items. She is just about packed, and they were moving the refrigerator to storage tonight. It was a quick trip, and I wished I could have spent more time, but they needed to eat and get busy finishing up so they can get out tomorrow evening. Maybe then they can rest for a bit before moving into their new home.
Worked on the girls outfits for Disney World. Finished 2 outfits for Lauren and 1 for Hannah. Still need to sew a couple of more shorts outfits for both of them.
Harvested one lonely little cucumber and sliced it up for dinner. Tomatoes are popping up all over the place, though none appear to be getting red at the same time so that I can make hot sauce and tomato sauce. Very frustrating. The weed are really taking over the garden, and I need to get a hoe from the hardware store to try and get some of them under control.
It was over 90 today, and it is expected to be that way all week. It was miserable this afternoon in the house. Right now it's after 11 p.m., and it's actually pleasant with the windows open and the fan blowing on the bed.
Hope to post pictures of the girls outfits tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment