
The title is deceptive. I was a bad girl today. I didn't rest at all. Sorry God, I feel really bad about that.....now at 10:30pm, I see God's goal for asking us to have a day of rest. To equip us for the week ahead.
I was up early this morning and made waffles for breakfast, we then got ready for church. The month of August is my turn to teach in children's church. I didn't have the lesson book, so I printed off a lesson from the internet about the boy Jesus in the temple from Luke 2:29. I had the girls look the verse up in their bibles, which was new for them, and take turns reading the scriptures. We then did a word find for the verse and colored a picture of Jesus teaching in the temple.
I was up early this morning and made waffles for breakfast, we then got ready for church. The month of August is my turn to teach in children's church. I didn't have the lesson book, so I printed off a lesson from the internet about the boy Jesus in the temple from Luke 2:29. I had the girls look the verse up in their bibles, which was new for them, and take turns reading the scriptures. We then did a word find for the verse and colored a picture of Jesus teaching in the temple.
My niece LeighAnn came home from church with us and is currently giggling up a storm with Lauren in the nursery. They are camping out on the floor. Okay, back to my day.
I made jelly, canning 12 pints of jelly. It doesn't sound like a lot, but making the jelly and the cleanup afterwards took most of the day. I still have about 20 more pints to make, and 10 smaller jelly jars to fill. As tired as I am right now, I hope I can get it done.
I hung laundry out, washed a lot of dishes, and made spaghetti for dinner.
My plans for tomorrow are:
clean up the house
laundry (hang it out as it supposed to be sunny)
sew on orders
make jelly
Good night everyone!
I made jelly, canning 12 pints of jelly. It doesn't sound like a lot, but making the jelly and the cleanup afterwards took most of the day. I still have about 20 more pints to make, and 10 smaller jelly jars to fill. As tired as I am right now, I hope I can get it done.
I hung laundry out, washed a lot of dishes, and made spaghetti for dinner.
My plans for tomorrow are:
clean up the house
laundry (hang it out as it supposed to be sunny)
sew on orders
make jelly
Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment