Thursday, August 30, 2007

Finally Done!

With the exception of one small box, and a king size mattress and box spring (that is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow) I am finished clearing out my dad's house. It has been a long week, and I am extremely tired.

My brother still has to finish the garage, move it all to storage and have his car towed out of there.

My sisters came over and went through a box of papers and sorted it into trash, shred, and keep piles for me. I feel bad, but I am NOT cleaning any portion of that house. I've had enough, and I need some sleep.

Stopped by Candi's house on the way home to see if a bag of clothes fit her eldest son. Walked in my house at 10 p.m., took a shower, put Hannah to bed, and am now ready for bed myself.

Supposed to meet with the lawyer next week to get the papers assigning me as Administrator for my father's affairs.

Going to bed....

No comments: