Friday, August 17, 2007

Position Open: Ark Builder

The river it's arising! The rivers around me are so high. All the creeks, culverts, ditchs and such are so filled with water that sections of the roadway washed away. Uprooted trees were against the guard rails, debris on the roadway, and several roads closed. The rushing brown water in the Medina River was awesome! I wish I had a video camera, or my digital camera so that I could share a picture with everyone. If you want to get an idea of what it looks like around here go to www.ksat12.com and read any of the news story related to the flooding/weather.

I drove into town this morning, since the rain stopped, to pay my car payment, and run a few other errands.

Picked up Candi's daughter. My daughter is having a High School Musical 2 Slumber Party tonight, so we will have three 9 year old girls bouncing around tonight, along with our 4 year old girl. Should prove a very NOISY evening.

No comments: