
I am so tired! I have like zero energy. I wonder what is going on? Everything is stiff and hurts, and I feel so sluggish. I wonder if there is some pollen or such in the air making me feel this way? It came on so sudden!
My friend Perla asked to come over today. She wants to scrapbook. I like to scrapbook, but I have so much to do, I feel bad about sitting down for an entire day scrapbooking. I seriously need to finish my sewing orders. I am almost done, but wanted to get it in the mail yesterday.
Need to call the insurance company as the adjuster NEVER called me.
I am not going to the grocery store this week, as I am trying to use everything in the freezer and cabinets before going again. I am trying to build some storage shelves and for the pantry, so will use my grocery money for that project.
My to do list for this weekend is:
go to bank and deposit checks
clean bedroom
clean out closet so shelves can be built
SEW!
My friend Perla asked to come over today. She wants to scrapbook. I like to scrapbook, but I have so much to do, I feel bad about sitting down for an entire day scrapbooking. I seriously need to finish my sewing orders. I am almost done, but wanted to get it in the mail yesterday.
Need to call the insurance company as the adjuster NEVER called me.
I am not going to the grocery store this week, as I am trying to use everything in the freezer and cabinets before going again. I am trying to build some storage shelves and for the pantry, so will use my grocery money for that project.
My to do list for this weekend is:
go to bank and deposit checks
clean bedroom
clean out closet so shelves can be built
SEW!
1 comment:
While I was reading your blog I read your to do list as "go to bank and deposit chicks" LOL I was wondering what kinda bank ya'll had :P
I like to do the same thing with my freezer and pantry...It leads to some very interesting, but yummy, combinations!
Hope you feel more energetic! Good luck on your sewing!
Post a Comment