I didn't go to church this morning. This entire week was tiring, and so I slept a little late, cleaned up a little, and prepared for my family descending on me. We had lunch together here at my house, and then went to lay flowers on the roadside where my dad was killed.
Later, my friend Perla dropped by to notarize Power of Attorneys for my brother and my youngest sister. I am the Administrator for my dad's affairs, and I hope it will fall into place. We don't have to go through probate since my dad's assets are considered too small.
Everyone bugged out for home around 7 p.m., and I am preparing for tomorrow.
My son starts college on Monday, which is a scary feeling....for me.
After that I am headed to the police department with my brother to pick up my dad's property. Then over to my dad's to start getting his house packed up. We are trying to be out of there by Friday, so we won't have to pay another month of rent.
Off to bed....
1 comment:
I pray for restful sleep for the days ahead for you. May they be peaceful.
Post a Comment