Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Assorted Pictures

Girls at the Tampa Zoo leading into the Africa Section
The Beach in Tampa Florida. Beautiful sand, much better than a TEXAS beach.

Lauren and Hannah on th chartered boat that Paw Paw Randy took us on. It went out into the Gulf of Mexico. We passed a really cool island that has a lighthouse. The island is a National Park, and you can make reservations to stay on the island. Very remote. I'd love to stay there one day.



I had lost my USB cable to the digital camera on the way back from Florida in June. I pulled into the driveway this afternoon, just in time for FedEx to deliver my replacement cable in the mail. What timing! I had just finished taking pictures at "the land". I also had several older pictures on the camera so will post them here and explain what they are....the one above is Rodney's birthday cake that the girls and I made him for his 40th birthday and shared before we left for Florida in June. Yes, it's pink, but is strawberry flavored, which he likes.
40 candles and a fire hazard!


the girls are standing unde Mickey's sorcerer's hat from the movie Fantasia.

Lauren and Hannah at the foot of Cinderella's Castle


Well, that was pretty much the month of June 2007.

No comments: