This is FYI for anyone linking here to check on Candi's baby delivery status. She is still pregnant ;-) and no we don't know if it is a boy or girl, though I am predicting a boy, and she wants a girl.
She doesn't want to have the baby shower until she has the baby, so we are tentatively scheduling it, but the midwife doesn't think she is going to have the baby on her due date, that she will be late. So, here we sit...
If anyone who has known Candi and would like to particiapte in a sort of "virtual" baby shower for her, please leave comments here, and I will share with her. Sorry if this seems strange, but Candi is relatively new to this area, and doesn't have any close family, so we as her sisters in Christ are all she has, which is why I want to include you all. She isn't registered anywhere, but I know she needs the following:
baby clothes (plain white, or neutral is best) - 3-6 month size and up...she has big babies, and newborn doesn't normally fit she says
cloth diapers (she has a few, but I am trying to get at least 5 dozen together)
diaper pins
rubber pants (all sizes)
diaper covers
receiving blankets
Sheets (bassinet sheets would be good, or you can order the Moses basket ones from http://www.mosesbaskets.com/)
Socks/Booties
diaper wipes
Baby sling (http://www.slinglings.com/) - unpadded, blue paisley
Disposable cameras
Gift certificates for food delivery places (Dominoes delivers in their area)
Gift certificates for movie rentals
Any personal care items (soaps, lotions) that will help Candi feel good about herself after having the baby
Any items can be mailed to me at the following address: P.O. Box 1023, Lytle TX 78052
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment