Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday

A new friend came over today. I met her off the homestead forum. Her name is Marie, and she brought her 3 kids with her too. She is a Christian and homeschools, which is really amazing to have found on the homestead forum, especially in my area!

I made Southwest Soup, had sandwiches, and baked a loaf of the Watkins bread (it was really good). Marie brought homemade oatmeal cookies. They were good! I had one later on in the day. My son enjoyed them too when he came home from work. I had lots of fun talking and learning about her, and plan to get together with her soon, and hope to have Candi join us in the future after she has had the baby, and settled into a routine, maybe in January sometime.

After Marie and her family went home, I did absolutely nothing....productive. Laid on the couch, read, ate more soup and sandwiches, and messed around on the computer.

Hannah had a melt down this afternoon, missed her nap. So she ended up in trouble, bathed, and going to bed early.

No comments: