Monday, January 21, 2008

Be diligent

"The plans of the diligent lead to profit, as surely as haste leads to poverty." Proverbs 21: 5

This verse spoke to me this morning. I have been trying to rush DH and myself to get the house in shape and ready to sell, so we can move. I feel some urgency, and am wondering if it is me or God? I have been praying for motivation, and have seen this urgency as the answer to my prayer, but I also need to realize I need to make sounds plans, and not rush into things without knowing what we will do.
*******************************
To Do List:

1) call re: permit for septic tank
2) call county to find out how to get an address for property
3) order building kit
4) buy rubber maid storage boxes
5) start de-clutter and packing
6) mail textbooks for orders
7) hand out catalogs for Avon and Watkins
8) laundry
9) start dinner

No comments: