Monday, January 7, 2008

The Start of Another Week

I'd like to start with my menu for this week, that way I can refer back to it later.

Spagetti and Meatsauce, homemade bread, salad
Roast Chicken with green beans
Turkey Pot Roast with red potatotes and carrots
Chinese food - Schezwan Chicken and Rice
Pizza
Southwest Soup and Grilled Cheese

The ladies started a new bible study last night. We are doing a Beth Moore study titled Living Free, Learning to Pray God's Word. I haven't participated in a long time for various reasons, these being driving back into town Sunday evening, and because normally I have classes scheduled. I am taking a break this next semester, so will have time to complete this sudy.

Got up early this morning to pick up the house. I had cleaned Saturday, but of course the house blew itself apart yesterdary while I was gone. For the most part the house is picked up, though sorting through the never ending clutter will be waiting for me still. Manged to get most of the dishes done, the bathroom cleaned, and a load of laundry put in....need to finish my room.

Already went up the street to put the Angel Food Ministries order in for the month. A couple of ladies at church gave me a check for their order, which is great. I am glad that this is able to help them out, food wise. The price went up this year from $25.00 to $30.00.

Waiting for Candi to come over this morning, she should be here anytime. Gotta go get lunch started.

Have a good day!

No comments: