I know I am a day late on wishing everyone a Happy New Year, but we have been busy. Monday night, Blake came over with fireworks for the kids. They blew up several coke bottles and caught the grass on fire. I was slightly preturbed, but they stomped out the flames, and we poured water on the grass. The fire department was busy all night running back and forth putting out fires. The police also stopped here twice, warning us and other neighbors to not use aerial fireworks at all.
On New Year's Day we spent all day at the land. The guys shredded the brush, and moved large rocks to form a fire pit. We ate lunch out there, and walked around.
Today the electric company came and turned the power on, that way we can get the well working.
It's very cold today, and supposed to get down to 28 tonight. Rodney is sick in bed with a stomach virus. I hope we don't all get sick too, I will need to clean the bathroom later.
No comments:
Post a Comment