Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting Motivated.....

I was actually up early (for me lately) around 9 a.m. I have been so tired lately, that I have been sleeping until 10 a.m. or so....I stay up until 1-2 a.m. most days, so I guess it balances out.

The thing is I don't get motivated to do anything until around 3-4 p.m., and when Rodney gets home I haven't done anything cleaning wise. I am not sure if is tiredness or depression. Makes me stop and think. It's a life draining feeling to have no energy. I have been lifting hand weights, and walking around the block, taking my vitamins, and trying to eat healthier, but nothing seems to help.

Please pray for me if you think about it.

The girls and I will be going to the Hannah Montana Movie this week, and Taylor's birthday is Sunday. I need to order a cake to take to church on Sunday, and we will probably go out to lunch for his birthday. He will be 19! I can hardly believe it, I was 19 when I had him and I felt so mature, looking at him, he is such a baby. It's strange.

I think Rodney will finish the coop tonight, and then we can move it out to the land this weekend. We need to price some fencing, and get it bought, so he can start on that next.

No comments: