Today was a chilly day ALL day. We had the fire going all day. It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. I did laundry, washing, folding and making a new batch of laundry soap. Lauren helped me by stirring the soap mixture, while I added the water.
Cleaned up the living room, bathroom and did dishes, but they have to be done again. Man, I hate doing dishes.
Made great tacos for dinner. Diced fajita chicken on corn tortillas with cheddar and homemade hot sauce. With white cake for dessert. I didn't have any icing, but I don't think the guys cared, they took a huge chunk of cake with a huge glass of milk and seemed happy. The entire cake is gone.
The fire is dying out now, and I will let it, as we are heading to bed early...everyone seems wiped out today.
The realtor called this evening and she is coming out on Friday, to bring me some comparables, and some ideas of what to do with the house. I am not sure if I will sign with her, or if I am going to do "For Sale by Owner" . Still doing research and planning.....
No comments:
Post a Comment