Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New House...kind of


I ordered our "semi-new" home today. It will be a temporary place until the house sells, and give us a place to start moving stuff too. It is a 12 X 24 ft storage building from Home Depot.
I didn't notice that it doesn't come with the actual windows themselves, but I was able to find three windows on craigslist for $50.00. I plan to go get them tomorrow. They are new and still in their wrapper.

I was very busy today, and was able to get the new address assigned to the property, pay the first land payment, eat lunch with Perla, pick up lumber, flooring and paint from Home Depot, make dinner, and then order the building this evening. It will be delivered to the property in about a week! I am so excited! It is a building kit, so Rodney will just have to put it together.

One more step closer!

Rodney is finishing up the remodeling of the laundry room. I purchased a quart of semi-gloss, mildew resistant paint in the shade "Melted Butter". I really like it, but Rodney said it was ugly, but I still like it, plus, we are moving. The new owners may not like it, and paint over it anyway.

I will take a picture, and post here for everyone to see.

I have my house for sale, and you can view the description at www.geocities.com/queensedgefarm

No comments: