Tuesday, January 8, 2008

RV Shopping

Things have been hectic as usual around here. Several of us getting over being sick, winding up the holiday happenings, and getting back to our normal routine, as well as, starting our school work again.

I found a cheap RV on craigslist that I really wanted to purchase. We went to look at it, and while I think it is correctly priced, I'd rather spend the money on fencing and lumber, as the RV needed too much work. I was dissappointed. I really wanted "something" to fall back on, just in case our house sells quickly.

The realtor was scheduled to come out yesterday afternoon, but returned late from Christmas break, so we are rescheduling her visit.

In the mean time, getting my car cleaned out, detailed, etc., to get ready to post on craigslist for sale. Also, making lists of how to downsize even more. We are considering doing away with the Internet, cell phone and home phone, which means limited ways to contact those on the outside, but I am trying to save as much money as possible, and these things won't be available at our new homesite. (Cell phone service is sketchy at best, no phone service, and there is internet available with something called "Wild Blue" but it costs a lot.

Heading out to town early in the morning for another appointment, sigh! I have a doctor's appointment on Friday morning. All these errands, when all I want is to stay home. It can be very frustrating.

Hmmm, I am tired, so off to bed, it's almost 11:30 p.m.!

No comments: