Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Updated Laundry Room Pictures and Coop---In Progress


Rodney had already torn the wall out, and started putting the plywood back on..it's designed like paneling, so he just planned to paint it.

Okay, here is the laundry room finished (see the yellow part, that's what Rodney says is ugly. The color is called Melted Butter. I like it!)


This is the same corner as the first picture, just to show you what it looks like fixed.

Here's the far end of the coop, the door is on the right hand side, he is still connecting the hardware cloth to the frame. This thing is heavy! Three of us together had a hard time moving it. Once it's done, it will be loaded on the utility trailer and taken to the property, then we will move the hens and roosters. Roosters are crowing way too much. I will have to go out a couple of times a week to feed the chickens. Which is fine for me, I love going out to the land.

The door to the coop is on the lower left hand. The openings on the top are the hen boxes. There will be a door that lifts up to check the eggs. I don't know if you can tell but the roof is tin.

No comments: