
Hmmm...I think we are heading into the next ice age. Everyone I talk to has record lows, and record amounts of snow. Snow in California! How crazy is that? And it got down to 29 last night, and 28 tonight.
I guess by now you have figured out that my computer woes seem to be solved for now. Apparently, I was having a problem with Internet Explorer. My sister suggested I download Fire fox or Fox fire, something like that...it works a lot better now, and the computer is back to being lightening fast!
It's been pretty busy here lately, though I can't for the life of me tell you what happened. I have been unmotivated in the cleaning and packing arena. It's also very hard to wash clothes with the washer sitting in the middle of the back yard, hooked to the garden hose. I can't wait until Rodney finishes the laundry room. When it's cold, all he wants to do is hunker down by the wood stove. He did take the girls riding on their new four wheeler (I will post the picks as soon as I locate my camera bag. Took it away from Hannah, and now I can't find it.)
Off to make dinner, just wanted to post for a few seconds.
ETA: I am now an Avon eRepresentative. Check out the link to the left under "links". This will take you to my eStore. Please feel free to sign up as a new customer, order a brochure or place an order.
Don't forget about my Watkins line also. I have a special running now. Anyone who signs up as a new customer ONLINE receives a $10.00 Watkins gift certificate.
No comments:
Post a Comment