Thursday, January 10, 2008

No errands today!

Today is Thankful Thursday and I am thankful that I didn't have any errands to run today. I was able to stay home all day..I didn't get much done, made the bed, washed dishes and did 2 loads of laundry. I fed the chickens too, but that's about it.

Rodney came home with Blake and along with Taylor they loaded the sheet metal on the trailer. It was during this time that Taylor sliced his leg really bad. I think he needs stitches in the middle of the cut, it looks pretty bad, and I almost got sick, cleaning the dirt and grass out of the wound. I poured Peroxide on it, then coated it with Neosporin, and then placed a large band aid on it. I will look at it again later tonight, clean it again, and put some Butterfuly closures on it.

The guys have left to go to Rodney's dad's to load the tractor and welder, to get ready for working all weekend at the land. So, it's just the girls and I here. I am making shells and cheese for dinner, and watching Mulan on the Disney Channel.

ETA: I want to try and keep track of what I eat and the exercise that I get.
I didn't get much exercise today, I did walk around the block last night with Lauren.
Today, I had a cheesburger for lunch (bad me) iced tea, during the day I also ate a tangerine, a bowl of mac and cheese, 1 large glass of orange juice with 1/4 cup of cranberry-grape juice mixed in and vanilla cream. Today was a bad diet day....

Couldn't take any vitamins today as I have a bone scan in the morning. I have felt blah all day! Just wanting to sleep even though it was a beautiful day outside today. I did walk out and feed and water the chickens.

No comments: