This week has gone by so fast. I had so many plans on what I wanted to accomplish, and I haven't done any of them.
Yesterday I don't even remember what we did, except I was in a lot of pain. My fibromyalgia is acting up. I had my doctor's appointment today, mainly to get a prescription refill, and to get an xray of my hand, because I think I broke it.
Well, I did, but it was already healing, and he wasn't so much worried about that, then he thinks I may have osteopenia, which is the beginning of osteoperosis. (not sure that is spelled right, I'll double check later)
I have a bone density test scheduled in a couple of weeks. He did give me a refill for the Naproxen I asked about, and something called Darvacet for the pain.
I'd like to ask everyone to pray for me, I am dealing with some personal, as well as, physical issues this week, and every bit of prayer would be greatly appreciated.
We had a gentleman out to the land earlier today to give us an estimate on clearing and shredding. It will probably be expensive, but we are considering that as an option, as well as, a controlled burn, or renting the equipment and cutting the grass/brush ourselves. Checking out all avenues.
We then stopped by Rodney's work to pick up the trailer, and the guys loaded the pieces to the barn on it. They plan to set the posts tomorrow, and put up another ranch gate on Friday. This gate will separate the land into three pieces to help facilitate future animal, grazing rotations.
1 comment:
You've got our prayers. Renting a tractor with shredder might be your best option. The one we rented had a front end loader on it and that came in real handy. We rented it for the whole day so were able to get a lot more done than if we paid someone to come out. Darvacet is a powerful pain medicine. Follow the directions on it. On the tractor it's a lot cheaper to pick it up if your trailer can handle that
Post a Comment