
or as my mother text messaged me, only 28 shopping days until HER birthday. LOL!
This is a picture of a homestead friend's Nubian goat Miss Diva "disguised" as a reindeer. I thought this picture was too cute and wanted to share it with everyone.
Been cleaning, still need to work on the bedroom. That is on the schedule for tomorrow afternoon. I am having a new friend over for lunch tomorrow. She is a homeschooling mom too.
I still haven't decided what to have for lunch, I was thinking sandwiches and potato soup. I sure hope it's chilly and rainy tomorrow, so I can light a fire in the stove...I love the way the living room looks with the fire glowing through the glass window of the wood stove.
Taylor will be working for a local nurseryman tomorrow. I have talked with this gentleman several times, and am actually interested in opening my own nursery, but haven't had time to work on it. I hope Taylor does a good job for him. I'm really worried, so please pray.
I also need to get a casserole together for Candi. The ladies at church are making them so she won't have to cook for a few days after having the baby....six days left! I am so excited!
To Do List:
clean bedroom
laundry
bake molasses cookies/gingerbread
HOMEWORK!
No comments:
Post a Comment