
The forecast is calling for a Wintry mix of rain, sleet and snow around midnight. Lauren has vowed to stay up until she actually sees snow, but she will pass out way before then. The temps are falling fast, and the house is finally getting chilly enough that I need to start the fire. My feet are getting chilly too, so I need to go in search of some socks. One of the things about living in such an old house is that there are drafts everywhere, which helps great for ventilation using the wood stove ;-) BUT isn't so great when you are trying to keep warm. One of those mixed blessings.
Went out to take care of all the animals, spread out hay, feed and water, and covered the rabbit cages with a tarp. The wind was picking up pretty good, and upon arriving home I can hear it roaring around the corners of the house, the branches hitting the roof, and leaves blowing into the windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment