Saturday, December 6, 2008

Questionaire

I found this online, and thought it was cute. So, I posted it here, and answered the questions.


Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. I like Swiss Miss and the Cinnamon Cocoa from Watkins

Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree? Sets under the tree

Colored lights on tree or white? White

When do you put your decorations up? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving

What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Baked Ham

Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I can't recall any, I think I'm getting old. I am sure I had some, but they all blend together, and nothing stands out.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't have any idea, but more than likely it was one of my aunts who told me.

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. My sisters, brother, mom, etc., get together on Christmas Eve.

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Normally, I do it myself, as I am very picky, but the past few years, I usually do the lights, the angel on top, and let the kids do the rest. So far this year, Lauren was able to put the tree in the stand, with her dad's help, and put the new tree skirt around the tree. Her dad put the angel on top. We have to get our ornaments out of storage as we had anticipated being moved already.

Snow! Love it or Dread it? I LOVE Snow. I grew up with it, until age 11, but living in South TEXAS, we haven't received much in the 28 years I have lived here.

Can you ice skate? Yes, but not Olympic material

Do you remember your favorite gift? No. I love books, and have received many over the years at Christmas. My favorite recently, was the Stargate DVDs, Season 1.

What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Making sure my kids know the REAL reason for the celebration, and that is the birth of Christ.

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate Cream Pie

What is your favorite tradition? Spending Christmas Day with my kids

Which do you prefer, Giving or Receiving? Both ;-)

What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mary Did You Know

Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum!

Ever recycled a Christmas present? No.


No comments: