Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Baking Day

Getting right on picking up the house this morning, and getting started on my baking.

Hey! I have LOADS of flowers on my tomato plants....way more than this summer. Maybe since all the rain has tapered off, they are doing better. I have lots of little green tomatoes on the vines, and picked one small red tomato yesterday. The vines are all over the place, as I just ignored them when they stopped producing.

I need to send Taylor to start gathering the neighbors leaves that I use for mulch during the winter. I am just totally unmotivated and unenergized lately. I feel so blah! I have more energy in the evening, but hesitate to make so much noise to wake everyone up, planning to get busy in the morning, but am running on fumes by the time it rolls around.

Just wanted to remind everyone during this annual time of "giving", that if you are having a hard time deciding on a family project or gift this year, that I have several families that I can give you more information on that are in need.

Family 1: father just had a stroke, found out it was a brain tumor...age 41 (prayers needed too!)

Family 2: family living in poverty, needs basics (West Texas)

Family 3: family expecting new baby, times tough financially

Family 4: family with a disabled member in need of financial help

*I have detailed information I am willing to discuss with anyone who wants to help, just send me an email to queensedgefarm@yahoo.com or post a comment here and I will email you.

Any donations can be made to me through PayPal by sending an email to queensedgefarm@yahoo.com. Please annotate in the comment section which family you would like to help. If you don't have PayPal you can make a check or money order out to my church and specify which family you want to help. (Thought someone might feel comfortable to dontating through a legally setup, non-profit than through me. Whichever you prefer. ) If you are short of funds, I totally understand, but please PRAY for each of these familiies as they go through tough times.

No comments: