Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Winter's A-coming

After reading Bob's post on his winterization efforts, my sister showed up and mentioned that it was supposed to get colder over the next few days. I checked the forecast and yeppers, it will be in the low 40's over the next few days and 38 on Saturday! Wow! I am so excited.

I need to get the house ready. Put the blankets on the beds, and have my son bring some wood in for the wood stove. I think I'll make soup tomorrow for dinner, and check out some videos from the library or Blockbuster.

I also need to put a light in the chicken coop, add some more hay and close up the outside doors to keep the drafts out of the coop. I need to find the dogs sweater too...now where did it go? I will check the baby doll stuff. It's a small sweater, we have a chihuahua, and it gets misplaced easy (the sweater, not the dog).

No comments: