Saturday, November 24, 2007

A View From the Keyboard....

I was reading a blog that I have been reading for over a year, and I am really jealous of Pixie's free living lifestyle. I don't share her beliefs or talent, but I would love to travel around and live simply...it's just kind of hard when you are married to someone with such different views on life. I think it is smart to wait until you are older until you get married, that way you really know what it is you want out of life, and can pray and look for a partner that will compliment you. Most young people lead with their emotions and hormones, and that can put you in some really tough relationships, especially if you don't have a strong sense of morals and values.

I am really looking forward to staying home today. It is chilly and rainy this morning, and the fire is crackling in the wood stove. I am feeling lazy and just want to read, even though the dishes and washing need to be started. It gets really hard when it's cold, because we normally keep the doors to the living room closed to keep the front part of the house warm, so going into the kitchen requires Artic gear. LOL!

Lauren and her dad went shopping for my Christmas present. I gave them a list of some ideas.
I wonder what they will choose for me...I am so excited!

No comments: