Friday, November 16, 2007

Elsie Dinsmore and more!

I bought a new book yesterday. I think they are designed for young girls but I wanted to read it. The title is Elsie Dinsmore. There is a series of them written in the early 1900s and it is actually very good. I will allow Lauren to read this when I am done. (I like to read everything she reads first, so I can make sure it's appropriate.) I bought the Lost World for her by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes author), and it's not right for her right now. I'll wait.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know about several specials I have going with my businesses. My jelly, I am selling for $1.00 off if you order by December 1st. I only have a few jars left so get them fast!

I am also taking order for gourmet cookies and brownies for the upcoming Christmas entertaining schedules. Also, on the list is my locally famous Gingerbread loaves and mini loaves, lemon poppyseed mini muffins and whole wheat bread.

I have a Gold Medal Assortment box of cookies, brownies, gingerbread, and poppyseed muffins for $25.00 plus shipping (Priority shipment is strongly suggested for the freshest possible baked goods)

And last but not least head on over to my Watkins site at www.watkinsonline.com/edge and check out the Specials listed to the far right. I don't want anyone to be caught short on their gift plans or baking supplies, so get your orders in ASAP please.


**ETA: I can highly recommend the Cinnamon Cocoa from Watkins. It is extremely good, and much better than the Swiss Miss I usually buy at the store..

No comments: