Well, today my plan had been to hang around the house, declutter, clean and do laundry. That has been blown out of the water. A friend called and I am taking her my left over chick feed, she has three motherless chicks, then I am heading into town to go to the outdoor store or Cabela's to check out gun cabinets. We really need to get them up off the floor, and locked up.
I also need to stop by Dollar Tree, and look for some Christmas stickers for my Christmas newsletter to the family, and I need a mop, my last one bit the dust. I guess I mop too much.
The guys headed over to the Motocross track a couple of towns over. They want to take advantage of the still warm weather.
I had better get started, as I do need to get back and do my "fall cleaning". I don't like being surrounded by clutter, especially during the winter, when we are cooped up together for long periods of time.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment