Saturday, March 8, 2008

Economy Problems

http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=918803

The more I read, the more worried I get. I am praying constantly for God to show me what he wants me to do. So far, I am steadily working on the house, though I feel this great urgency to get the heck out of this house and to the land. I need to continue stocking my food supply, and have no room left in this house. We are trying to move everything to the storage at the land, and it kind of defeats the purpose to fill this house with food.

Unemployment is projected to increase significantly this year. With the current housing woes, a credit card problem is being forecast for September.

I strongly urge anyone reading this to start stocking up on food, prices are projected to go up too! I am worried about losing this house if Rodney loses his job. I'd rather give up this house than the land though I don't have a building to live in at the land.

No comments: