Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Primary Election 2008

The girls and I walked to the firehouse today. It was the first time that we had the Democrat and Republican primaries in the same room???? very strange...

There were only a handful of people voting, and no line at all. I only had to vote for two offices, everyone else was unopposed, so I didn't even bother marking their boxes. What's the point?
There were also three resolutions to vote for....

This afternoon, Rodney went to vote, and then after dinner we went out to the land to feed the chickens and give them fresh water. Rodney fished while the kids and I took care of the chickens. Then I sat down to read on the bank of the pond, while the girls played and Taylor fished too.

When it got darker we lit a fire in the fire pit for the first time and sat around the fire for awhile. It was very nice.

No comments: