Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that we have a home, food, and that Rodney has a job.

I wanted to share with everyone that Watkins is having a Clearance sale on several items: 1) is the cranberry mustard ($2.49) 2) facial cleanser and 3) facial moisturizer are the most popular at $1.49 each. These are Associate only items, so if you are interested in these items, just send me an email at queensedgefarm@yahoo.com and I will order them for you. Normal postal shipping costs will apply (U.S. Post Office not UPS).

Today was a busy day for us. Lauren and I painted the foyer, leaving the edges near the ceiling for Rodney to do when he came home from work.

We stayed home today, no rush trips to the land, which was nice. Lauren went with her friend to karate practice, and I did have to go into town and drop Taylor off at school. So, after Rodney was done painting he went riding his motorcycle, so it was just me and Hannah.

I swept and mopped the foyer, and moved the furniture pack into place.

Well, I am off to get Taylor from school, and stop at Starbucks (shhh, don't tell).

No comments: