What a beautiful day! I woke up to bright sunshine and warm weather. We are expected to reach 82 today. I have the front door open, and have been trying to clean. I was interrupted by a neighbor wanting to look at the house. I was embarrassed, but she said she was the "world's worst housekeeper" so I felt better. Being in the process of packing and decluttering doesn't make for the best showing of the house. The one thing that has put off my listing the house with a Realtor, I just can't show it right now. I have listed it on craigslist, and posted pictures, and have received calls from those, but everyone wants me to owner finance. I hope Mrs. V, who stopped by today will buy the house/ or rather her daughter. I want to move!
We took another load down to the land last night. Rodney burned some brush, and I lit a small fire in the fire pit, and Lauren and I cooked dinner over the fire. Spam sandwiches and Ramen noodle soup....yum! LOL! The kids fished for a little, and I made more lists.
Today, I am doing laundry and trying to clean, so will get off the computer now.
No comments:
Post a Comment