Dear Family and Friends,
I wanted to share with everyone a post I read today from a reliable economist friend. I have known this guy for over 2 years, and he is very savvy, and usually right on the money when it comes to the economy. I urge everyone to take note, and please prepare now. Here's a reliable news article to help back up what I am telling everyone. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/economics/article3542775.ece
So, without further ado, here's JohnG.....
"For years I have warned of the consequence of a dollar collapse, the bond market shenanigans, the credit rating agencies lies and the consequences.
My friends, welcome to the consequences. You have less than 30 to 60 days to get your house in order.When I say 30-60 days, I mean 30-60 days. While many do not take Benron Bernanke at his word, trust me, I do. He said he would NEVER allow a deflationary depression to happen on his watch.
Thus far he's injected $1 TRILLION to support the bankters.
I look for $3 to $5 TRILLION more. This is a $20 trillion plus problem and they know it. They were trying to ease the pain into play, but it's falling apart faster than they thought (and I thought). If Bear fails, you are talking about opening up over $10 trillion in possible derivatives exposure to hedge funds, pension funds and banksters worldwide, mainly in the U.S.
When I say get it in order I mean it.
Do you think you can afford new debt? Uh, no, you can't.
Do you think you can afford silver at $20 per oz.? Try $50...
Do you think you can afford Freeze Dried foods at $16.95 per can? Try $35 per can
Do you think can can afford 9mm at $14.95 per box of 50? Try $35
That's real inflation. Real pain. Real deterioration of purchasing power. You'll hear screams for "price controls" by the election. So what are we supposed to do, kill the farmers again? "Make" China play nice (they have bigger problems)?
When I say get it in order, I mean it. There is a short time horizon for the banksters to bail this situation out and they have said how they would do it.
And they mean it. They do not care if you, your parents, your children, your friends at church, or anyone else can not afford groceries or gas, as long as they are bailed out.
This will be short term stagflation, then hyperinflation the hyperdeflation in less than a 5 year period.
America is in huge trouble.
Ye have been warned (for years) and this is it. This is what all the years of stocking, storing and prepping are for.
My prep schedule now?
I'm low on popcorn. That's about it.....
Good luck and God Bless to everyone."
Please take this warning seriously, and get to buying groceries in the very least, at this point it is too late to pay down any debt, save that money for necessities!
Love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment