Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doctor's appointment

Finally! I am starting to make some progress towards having this baby elephant. ;-)

If I don't have the baby this week, which I am starting to move towards more and more, I will go in next Tuesday at 7 a.m. to be induced. The funny thing is that next Tuesday, February 3rd is Taylor's 20th birthday. How cool would that be to have both of my sons born on February 3rd!

Both of the girls have the 22nd as their birth date, though one is July 22nd, and the other is September 22nd. Makes it easy to remember birth dates. ;-)

Everyone please pray for me. I gained another 2lbs this week, and I am praying it was all me, and not the baby. I am going to attempt to have the baby naturally, but a c-section isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially as the baby is currently transverse (laying sideways).

Contrary to all the complaining I have done the past few months, I am not that big a baby when it comes to pain. If I say something, it's because it is unbearable, not because each little twinge is cause for complaint. I complain to keep from crying, so please bear with me, I am not a good pregnant person, and this pregnancy, while healthier than most, has been extremely more painful.

******
Whew! it's cold tonight, 36 with rain. The fire is blazing in the wood stove, but it sure will be cold in the a.m. Tomorrow I need to get milk from the grocery store, rabbit food, and other than that, I don't want to leave the house. I plan to stay in all day with the girls reading and doing school work. I plan for it to be one of our full days for school work.

No comments: