Monday - BBQ
Tuesday- Lasagna, Garlic Bread
Wednesday-Salisbury Steak and Gravy, Rice, Green Beans
Thursday-Soup and Sandwiches
Friday-Eat Out night
Saturday-TBD
Sunday-Roast chicken with Rosemary Potatoes
Rodney and the girls went to the grocery store to get more milk. Hannah has been drinking more and more milk lately, and so have I. I don't feel hungry, so I drink milk, figuring the baby needs something healthy.
I made chocolate chip cookies tonight, and we ate a lot, and drank lots of milk. The cookies were really good, turned out wonderful. Lauren was happy. I had made sugar cookies on Christmas Eve, and wanted Molasses Cookies (Lauren too), but Rodney's favorite is chocolate chip. The cookie jar is full.
It is supposed to be cold at night the rest of this week, and we really need more fire wood split. I let Rodney know about the weather getting colder, so that he could get some wood split. He has a project he is working on for his nephew's business, so once that is done, we really need the wood.
The baby bunnies are so cute! Their eyes aren't open yet, but they hop all over the nesting box..more like popping up than hopping. They remind me of Mexican Jumping Beans.
It rained a lot last night, the dogs food bowls were filled, and the puppies food, which they didn't finish, was soaked and yucky looking. I put their food in the barn tonight, so hopefully they will find it and eat it.
Took some medicine to a friend's family, I really hope it helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment