Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update

My mom was here for 10 days getting my house in order for when the baby FINALLY arrives. Who knows when that will be?

My mom is at my sister April's house for today, and will leave for the airport in the a.m.

It's a little chilly here this morning, so we are keeping the fire going, and I am still resting.

I cooked and baked more than usual with my mom here, and started getting up earlier.

This morning I was up by 7:30 a.m., and we left the house at 8 a.m. (the girls and I) to head to the feed store. We took the dually, as Rodney went with Blake to look at a horse. I stopped by the feed store for a couple bales of hale, horse feed for Jack, and dog food. We fed everyone, and stuffed the rabbit cages with hay, since it will be chilly the next few days. The baby bunnies are starting to hop all over the place, and are eating hay and a little bit of the rabbit pellets. They sure are cute.

If anyone is looking for a New Zealand black bunny let me know. I am not sure as to their sex yet, so you will have to take what you get ;-) If I don't hear from anyone in the next month or so, they may end up in the freezer.

No comments: