Wednesday, March 25, 2009

20 questions to get to know me...

  1. What foods do you like or dislike the most?
    I like Mexican and Italian food
  2. Who is your best friend?
    very interesting...I don't know that I have a BEST friend as an adult, I have several really good friends.
  3. Who do you most want to be like when you grow up?
    hmmm....I just want to be me
  4. What embarrasses you most in our family relationships?
    disrespect
  5. What is the greatest fear in your life?
    don't know
  6. What is your favorite activity?
    Reading
  7. What is your favorite song? Favorite kind of music? Favorite group?
    Daddy's hands, I like country and Contemporary Christian Music. Favorite group...I don't have a favorite group.
  8. Outside our family relationships, who has the most influenced your life? How have they influenced you?
    My family, extended, and close, are the ones who most influence my life, but I do believe I have been influenced by many others that I have come across (unnamed) that advocate a more self-reliant life style, as well as, a life dedicated to God, which I aspire to.
  9. What do you like to learn about the most?
    Homesteading, self reliance
  10. What accomplishment in your life so far gives you the greatest sense of achievement?
    Homeschooling my kids
  11. What irritation in our family bothers you the most?
    The lack of personal responsibility for picking up after ones self.
  12. What makes you really angry?
    Disobedience and disrespct
  13. What do you want to do when you grow up?
    I want to do what I am doing now...
  14. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life so far?
    The lack of relationship between my son and his dad
  15. If you had the power to change anything about the way you look, would you use that power? If so, what would you change?
    Yes, I'd like to be a little taller
  16. What do you appreciate the most about each member of our family?
    I appreciate Rodney's work ethic, Lauren's abilities to step up at times and take responsibility around the house, Hannah's sense of humor
  17. What biographies have meant the most to you?
    Susannah Wesley, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson
  18. What do you like to do the most as a family?
    Spend time at the land together
  19. Encourage them to be honest. If you could change anything about me, what would you change?
    I'd change my grumpy attitude.
  20. When you get to the end of your life, what do you want to look back on and say that you accomplished for God?
    That I raised my children to know Him and to love Him, and that they have come to salvation.

No comments: