Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A variety of pictures from Rodney's Camera Phone

The story behind this picture is that Lauren came rushing home one day saying "Look Mama! I shot this hog!" I was so excited until I remembered she had only taken her .22LR. I didn't believe her then...she and Rodney started laughing because they were trying to trick me. It was actually dead in the field across from our land, so they stopped and took a picture. Most girls would be grossed out, but not Lauren. We think it either got shot and ran off before dying, or hit by a car before falling in the field to die.



James at 2 days old in the hospital. I am holding him and Lauren is in the background.


Hannah "driving" Daddy's tractor


From our trip last year to Kentucky. I was very excited to go to Churchill Downs. It would have been better if it was during the Derby, but I was very appreciative of Rodney's boss taking us here for a tour of the grounds, museum and lunch in the Derby's Cafe.

No comments: