Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's morning! I actually was able to sleep pretty well last night. The past two nights the baby has slept more than he has eaten, so we were both able to sleep about 3 hours at a time. Praise God! I was starting to get loopy and grouchy.

Well, it's Daylight Savings Day today, and even though the sun isn't up yet, it's 8 a.m.
Kind of strange for it to happen so early. I wish "they" would just leave the time thing alone, I hate this changing all the time.

A friend lent me a book this weekend that I would highly recommend, it's titled "Starting Over" by Jackie Clay. She is a columnist in a magazine that I subscribe to, so if you are interested in purchasing her book you can find it at www.backwoodshome.com

Time to get breakfast started and to get ready for church. Today is also the day we take Taylor out to lunch for his 20th birthday. A month late, but it couldn't be helped.

No comments: