The movers will be here Thursday to move the container to a better position nearer the septic tank. Rodney and I (mostly Rodney) spent the evening emptying the container so that the movers can swing it around easier. Once they have finished, we will paint the floor, Rodney will install the toilet, and we can get the furniture back inside. With my luck it will rain tonight, when it hasn't rained in months and ruin my antique dining table (it was my great grandmother's). We didn't have anyplace to put the things from the container except outside. I am really stressing now.
I am very excited that the movers are finally coming out. The priorities so far are:
move container - DONE
install toilet/plumbing - DONE
install some sort of electrical (minimal) - DONE
paint container white (help with heat) - DONE
paint floor - DONE
move furniture back in - DONE
No comments:
Post a Comment