The grey cabinet is currently my pantry, but will be taken out eventually and the washer will sit there. I will leave my main washer and dryer at the house, and if I have to I will do laundry there.
We started painting the outside of the cabin today. It's a sand color to help it blend into the landscape. Tomorrow we are scheduled to load up the table, and start clearing out some of the trash and mess. We will start setting up the back bedroom first, and bringing the girl's bunk beds from the house. Once the back bedroom is in order, I will clean out the front room, and bring the love seat from the house.

The little black lights along the roof on the cabin are my solar lights. My new Wonder Wash washing machine is sitting on top of the pantry. My mom gave it to me for Christmas. I was so excited!
We are now civilized. We have a flushable toilet. The shower is ready too, except for the lack of water and a shower curtain. The bathroom is 4 X 8, and doesn't have a bathroom sink. I have a wash stand in there now to the left (out of sight). I am on the look out for a shelf that is about 4 feet long and 8 inches wide to stack towels and toiletries. The colors of hunter green and tan will be carried throughout the cabin, though the metal sides (inside) will be white.
No comments:
Post a Comment