Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Swallows Are Back

I meant to report this yesterday. When the swallows arrive (normally in March - along with the bats) it means Spring is here. They love to dive bomb the porch when we walk out. I hear them outside now (it's 7 a.m. and still dark). They are cleaning out their nests from last year and repairing them.

ETA: Please pray for rain for South Texas. We are in a severe drought at this time. In 2007, we had more than our share, but in 2008 and now into 2009, we've had barely a drop.

We have a chance for rain today and tomorrow, and there is a 90% chain for severe thunderstorms in the S.A. area, but it always seems to bypass those of us south. We can see the lightening, but no rain. The radar doesn't look promising, but I am putting my hope and faith in God. He knows how dreadfully we need rain. Thanks everyone! Thanks in advance to God for providing for us in our time of need.

Please also pray for Rodney, he's having work issues at this time.

No comments: